Affects versions: integrated-0.5
Fix versions: integrated-0.5
- Checkout branch 0.5 of https://github.com/integratedfordevelopers/integrated
- Composer install
- Configure article content type or load fixtures
- Add a workflow: workflow.pdf
- Edit the content type and attach the workflow to it
- Click "Create new" - "Article"
- Enter a title and try to save the article
- There is no "Don't change" option, so it is not possible to stay in the first step. It should be like this:
- Saving is not possible because the status is mandatory
- Saving with selection of the other status doesn't work either:
- Unsure why this problem is introduced now, because production installations of 0.5 do not seem to have this problem. Maybe a minor Symfony update introduced this problem. Or it has something to do with my configuration, but I can't find a difference.