This Epic address features to allow front end users to create, edit and delete content.
This can be used for (for example) contact persons, articles and vacancies.
The editing is more simplified than on the backend. It does not contain a workflow and does not allow to add redactional comments.
- On the channel edit page, add a collection for "Front end content editing". See fields for options
- Name (text)
- Relation content type(s) (multiple select2 with relation content types) (required)
- Content type (required)
- Form configuration create, select with "Creation not allowed" and a list of form configurations for the selected content type
- Form configuration edit, select with "Editing not allowed" and a list of form configurations for the selected content type
- Allow delete. checkbox
- Link relation, list with relations (required)