Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: integrated-0.9
On /admin (or any other configured URL for Integrated in the Symfony installation) only the Integrated scope is allowed. It is currently possible to go the admin after logging in on the website.
In INTEGRATED-1284 Closed , a solution with allow_if is implemented, but this is currently not supported.
A better solution is to inject a role for each scope, to allow blocking on something like ROLE_INTEGRATED in security.yml
- Inject role ROLE_INTEGRATED when a user is logged in on the Integrated scope
- Block the /admin path for users without the ROLE_INTEGRATED role
- Log in Integrated with an Integrated-scope user: should work
- Log in Integrated with a website-scope user: should not work
- Log in into the website a website-scope user: should work
- After that go to the integrated content navigator: should redirect to the login form