When editing blocks by clicking the edit link on the website, the edit button links to the block editing page, which is out of context of page editing.
- Click on edit should open a modal dialog for editing the block (iframe version, like adding a content item from a relation)
- Click on Save should save the block (not the grid), close the dialog and update the page
- The update should behave like the add block: only the block is updated and the result can be out of context (with multiple content blocks, normally duplicate results are filtered, but not when adding one block because the context is lost)
- Click on Cancel should close the dialog without saving
- Test the save for all block types, changing all properties
- Test the cancel for one random block type
- Test if saving the block does not save the grid and the grid can be succesfully saved afterwards