When text is added to a page, a block is required. The block will be in the block list and will be shared. However, most of the text blocks will not be shared and it takes a lot of clicks to add the block.
- When editing a page, next to the "Add block", add an "Add text block" button
- Click on the button will open a modal dialog for a new text block
- The modal dialog will function like INTEGRATED-1121 Ready for client test
- When saving the block, the block will not be visible in the block overview or insert block dialog (the block cannot be shared)
- When removing the block from the page, it need to be removed from the database as well (on save)
- Maybe set a field "parent" to page-pageid to indicate a block to be for one page only. In the block overview only blocks without a parent will be shown.