Inline images need a custom rendering in some templates. We want to provide this feature in the default template.
- Implement INTEGRATED-889 Ready for client test
- File object should be passed to the template instead of the storage id (gregware needs an object and the file name is also needed)
- Classes must be passed to the template, because sometimes the view is changed based on classes
- Provide documentation for integratedfordevelopers.com about how to implement a template
- Provide documentation for integratedfordevelopers.com about how to implement a listener
- Allow customized rendering of images, but in the future also other inline items (video, objects, ins items, etc)
- Full customization need to be possible: resize the image to the required size, but a lightbox around it, etc.
- You need to be able to define the view in your template
- When no view is available the default template has to be used
- An example of the presentation need to be added in the default article view of the IntegratedWebsiteBundle:
- Max with of 1140px
- Max height of 600px
- class="img-responsive center-block"
- title = image description
- alt = image title