See INTEGRATED-1037 Closed
- When loggin in to the Integrated backend (/admin/login) use the scope "Integrated"
- Please keep in mind that the user will see an "Edit" button when logged in to the website and needs to be able to edit the website
- Please keep in mind that a front end user login (on a differect scope) need to be possible in the future (it is not required to have two simultaneous logins)
- Implement the test scenarios in Behat tests
- Create a user in the Integrated scope --> the user should be able to login
Add a website and go to a page --> edit button should appear, editing should be possible
- Create a user in another scope --> the user should NOT be able to login