Composer.json version is set to dev-master.
, and : this is already fixed in branch 0.4
can you close / cancel this issue?
I will decline the issue. Please don't confirm issues yourself, check for duplicates etc. is part of the confirm process, but also the decision for the fix version.
no problem, will not happen again!
The reason I created this issue: I could not find any issue that solved this matter (is this possible?), if there was an issue and it was linked I would not have started this new issue.
Perhaps it is also an idea to always work from an issue (I thought this was already the workflow for Integrated).