Status: Verify specs
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Integrated already has the possibility to select a user scope for a channel. However a login and registration is currently not possible. This will be addressed in this series of issues.
The login / registration process starts at /user/login
Login and register will be one flow with 3 steps:
- Enter e-mail address
- Choose content type (only when registering and with multiple registration types available)
- Enter profile data (only when registering)
- Enter password
This issue will address step 2, 3 and 4
For this issue a list of register-able content types is needed. This list is formed by the content types which have a form configuration for registration for the current channel ( INTEGRATED-1359 Verify specs ).
- Two password fields will appear under the e-mail field. Placeholders: "Please enter a password to register" / "Please re-enter your password"
- Require at least 8 characters
- After click "Next" show the text "Register as" with a button for every register-able content type. If there is only 1 register-able content type, skip this step and auto-select the type.
- Show a form with the defined form configuration
- When valid data is entered the user will be created. Also a Relation will be created with selected content type and data from the form configuration. The user and relation will be linked
- The user will be logged in immediately
- The user will return to the returnurl