The "Edit profile" page in Integrated currently uses the user edit page.
This is not OK in all situations, because of the user access rights.
In the future a form configuration will be used for the profile edit page, the first version will only have the user password.
- Create a new profile edit page at /admin/user/profile
- Fields: New password, Conform new password
- Layout like /admin/user/36
- Validation: both passwords must be the same, minimum length of 8 characters
- Saving saves changes the password of the current user and redirects to the content navigator
- Also provide a Behat test for the scenario's