The Form block allows to collect content on the website. Custom fields and relations allow to customize the form. In some cases a form is not related to the current document type, for example with a contact form. We want to introduce a new document type "Form".
- Add a document type "Form", based on Content
- The document type has no additional fields
- The __string will be "Form created at <date>", using the createdAt (not excellent for internationalization, but that will be a new project)
- Solr mapping need to be created, with title, to make it show up in the content navigator
- Add a content type, based on document type "Form"
- Add custom fields
- Add an item, edit it, delete it
- All data should be saved, title in the content navigation should match the requirements