A document type Comment is nice to have to store comments, for example related to other content.
- Create a document type Comment, which inherits from Content
- Fields: Title, Author (referenceone to person, like in the Article document), Name, Email, Comment (textarea)
- Create a Solr mapping for content and allow the "comment" field to be searched
- The toString() will return the title. When empty it will return the name. When empty it will return the first 60 characters of comment with ... added, so it will be 63 characters in total
- Add to the datafixures
- Add a behat test create, search, edit and remove a comment