See INTEGRATED-1037 Closed
- Add a new select box field when creating or editing a channel (at /admin/channel/my_channel/edit and /admin/channel/new).
- The new field must be placed below field 'Domains'.
- The new field has a label: 'User scope'
- The select box contains: all user scopes that have been created ( INTEGRATED-1037 Closed ) + the option "No user login allowed". "No user login allowed" is the default value (scope Integrated is not available).
- Store the user scope with the channel.
- Implement the test scenarios (kind of) in Behat
- Go to /admin/channel/new and /admin/channel/my_channel/edit and check if the select box:
- has label 'User scope'.
- is added to the page under field 'Domains'.
- contains the following options:
- all user scopes that have been created ( INTEGRATED-1037 Closed ) ,
- the option "No user login allowed".
- has a default option: "No user login allowed".
- Check if the chosen 'User scope' is stored within the new or edited channel.